Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween and A Bun In The Oven


For Halloween I dressed up as "A Bun in the Oven" and R.O. was the bun maker. Turner was a lion!



Turner really enjoyed Halloween this year! We went to four Halloween parties and trick or treating Halloween night. Turner got tired of putting on his lion costume, so I told him that lions get candy. From then on all he wanted to wear was his costume. **Turner won a prize for best costume! He was so proud!**



Turner helped scoop all the goop out of the pumpkin. He thought that was awesome. He didn't want to touch it with his hands, but was o.k. using the spoon. His favorite part was having RO light the pumpkin, then blowing out the candles. It was a daily ritual to light the pumpkin at least 3 times.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yay! You finally have a blog! I am so excited...I love this blogging thing! It was really fun to see pictures of Turner and how much he has grown. You and R.O. look exactly the same. What a cute pregnant girl you are! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Keep on posting! Love ya!

Terri said...

I love your costumes. You guys were the best!