Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girl's Night In!

This will be a short post. ( I just wanted to add this post for memory sake.)

This past Friday I had a slumber party! Yes, 30 year old ,Carol Settle, had a slumber party and it was so fun! I could talk to my friends all night without any interuptions! (Highlight of the night) And eat lots of good food. We had a pretty good turnout (15 Ladies!)
I was little sad no one wanted to play Wii or heart attack the Bishop's house(yes, I was planning to do that) I loved doing stuff like that when I was a teenager. I did think that I was too old for TPing someone's home though. Heart attacking is a little bit nicer and I couldn't imagine our Bishop climbing in a tree. Anyway, it was a great way to bond with friends. I can't wait do one again.
I did forget to take pictures-hopefully someone will send me a couple that I can post.

***Oh! I was also able to talk about decorating until my little heart was content! I am so excited to start some decorating projects. I will post some before and after pictures and you can tell me what you think. So, stay tuned.***

4 comments:

The Milton Family said...

I had a blast. I really needed that! Thanks for all of your hard work. Next time we will be a little more crazy and do some of those things you were talking about. Next time I am bringing my stuff to sleep over! Thanks! Nice background!

Kimberly said...

Hey! Why wasn't I invited??? Just kidding. Do you remember when we took the mattresses off our bunkbeds and slept out on the family room floor in our apartment? That was really fun. That sounds like the best night. That's awesome you have such fun friends to do that with. I can't believe no one wanted to heart attack with you. Remember when we saran wrapped Daisy's car? Ha ha...we were playing super spies or something like that...we thought we were Navy seals. We had the best times together! Anyway....I could go on and on FOREVER!!! I like you background change, by the way, very cute! Oh, one more thing, my brothers getting engaged soon. Can you believe it? Little Michael getting married. It makes me feel so old!

The Settle Family said...

Tell Michael Congratulations! I remember little Michael watching the Simpson's, can't believe he's getting married. Oh, we did have so much fun! You have no idea how many times I wish that you lived down the street from me. I miss doing creative things with you!

Terri said...

I had so much fun! Sorry I had to sleep in my own bed and didn't stay the night. But a preggo woman needs her own bed. Also I had no idea you wanted to do the heart attack thing because I would've so done it!