Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Ginny!




Happy Birthday to my best friend Ginny Milton!

Here are some of my favorite memories and thoughts about Ginny:

-throwing cookies at the ceiling (after missing RO's head)
-our beach trip(all you can eat shrimp!)
-many fun girl's night outs
-temple trips
-rescueing a little lost boy on the side of the road
-playing phase 10
-Deputy Settle Night
-Ginny demonstrating how to use a shot gun
-all Milton parties
-Eating at Hoochie Momma's
-Kidnapping Ginny for her birthday last year
-visiting with Ginny in the hospital after having Matthew
-throwing a baby shower with Ginny
-living across the street from my best friend b/c every day is an adventure
-all the great talks that we have
-learning from the pro ( I'm so glad she has two boys older than mine)

Ginny, I hope you have a great birthday! I can't tell you how happy I am that I brought you that roast beef dinner-we've been friends ever since. Thanks for being one of the best friends I'll ever have! Cheers- I'm bringing you your bottle of vodka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For everyone reading this don't forget to give her a call or stop by her blog to wish Ginny a Happy Birthday!

P.S. I am having problems uploading the pictures that I took, Ro and I are figuring it out. So, the pictures should be up soon! I didn't want this post to be late!

2 comments:

Terri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINNY! Leaving a note here and going to your blog also :)

The Milton Family said...

Thanks so much, you are the best! I am just now seeing your pics!