Thursday, September 11, 2008

R.O. aka Hercules

On Saturday, Ro was pulling out his bow and looking at it before hunting season begins(yes, my husband hunts, I thought it was funny when he told me too -I actually thought he was joking when he said "I'm going turkey hunting this weekend" I laughed really hard and then realized he was serious-I always thought you just bought turkeys in stores-I didn't know there were wild turkeys)
Anyway, so RO was checking out his bow and pulling it back to make sure everything was working right and Turner looked and said, "Look, Mommy it's Hercules!'' I couldn't figure out what he was talking about at first. So I asked him"What looks like Hurcules?'' and he said "Daddy!" RO couldn't have been prouder. I just thought I 'd document the first and probably only time Turner will think that his Dad looks like Hercules. (Sorry we don't have a picture for this post, I almost downloaded a picture of Hercules-but we all know how my technology skills are-)

By the way, last week Turner told me that I looked like Cinderella. So, either we are watching way too many Disney movies or Turner really wants something.

3 comments:

Terri said...

LOL that is so cute!

Kimberly said...

Smart kid. He really knows how to get what he wants...hee hee!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha...love it!